Interested in starting a Cyber-Seniors program? Let us help.
1. Watch this short video to find out how the campaign got started and how you can get involved.
2. Download the Resources located on the right-hand column of this page.
4. Participate in one of our regularly scheduled Webinars.
5. Display the Cyber-Seniors logo on all your Cyber-Seniors documentation and your website – with a link to our site. Send us your logo and we will create a reciprocal link back to your site.
6. Consider purchasing some Cyber-Seniors T-Shirts for the Mentors and Participants in your Cyber-Seniors program.
7. Make sure to watch the film and recommend it to others. Consider hosting a screening event to launch your Cyber-Seniors program. It is the best way to get seniors interested in learning about technology and a great way to inspire young people to make a difference!
If you would like to schedule a meeting with a member of the Cyber-Seniors team about starting a Cyber-Seniors program or organizing a screening event click here.
Drop us a line if you have any questions or need additional assistance.