The Cyber-Seniors documentary film can be used in the classroom or the community to stimulate important conversations and engage people to take action. If you have purchased one of the Cyber-Seniors “3-Disc” or “2-Disc” DVD packages use the password provided to you to access the following exclusive content:
- “Discussion and Activity Guide” – Provides an outline for discussions and activities on the following topics:
- Life Long Learning
- Dispelling Ageism
- Youth Volunteerism and Community Service
- Effective Teaching
- Bridging the Generation Gap
- Cyber-Safety and Etiquette
- FREE “Q&A” Skype Session with the filmmakers and founders of the Cyber-Seniors program
- Marketing Resources – exclusive downloadable film clips, GIFS and photos
- Discount code for online merchandise
Here you will find exclusive content for enhancing your screening or educational event.
Please check back often as we will continue to add resources over time.
If you have any questions regarding the resources found on this page please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
To access your exclusive content, enter the password provided below.